- Weight loss - I have about 70 lbs to misplace. If I can lose my keys on a nearly daily basis, I should be able to lose a few pounds each week.
- Home cleaning and organizations - Yikes, don't even ask. We'll start at the front door and move toward the back of the house.
- Cooking - I'm not great at this, I'm okay at this. I want to be better at this, my family wishes I was better at this. I also want to build in some variety. We'll look at meal planning, dish prep, keeping it simple..
- Family - I'll talk about Stink-eye and hubs. We can laugh and cry together. I probably need alot of advice. Love 'em both and they are a big part of my life, how can we not talk about them. They can read the blog if they'd like.
- Gardens and plants - I am growing my first garden this year. And I planted a few flowers. I'm more excited by the function of the garden than the beauty of the flowers. That's probably my bigger focus on growing.
- Canning, projects, trying new things - so I can alot in the summer and fall. We'll talk about it. I have a house that has no walls in it, we are working on that, but a few things have to be done first, like insulation and wiring - I hate all that, but get to help...so we'll talk about bringing it back and then making it a home. And we'll try some new things that I haven't done really well yet.
- Whatever else we think of.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Why a blog? I guess to hold me accountable and to share my journey maybe some fun along the way. While I would think that I'll talk about alot of topics on here...I think I'm going to focus on some major themes for awhile...